Friday, August 25, 2017

Pre-teen Choice Awards Library Program

Our local library hosted a Pre-Teen Choice Awards program. The children made slime, posed with props at a photo booth, listened to music, watched funny You Tube videos, and voted on the best apps, events, books, movies. etc for the year. Cupcakes and fruits chews were served as snacks. Alyssa's favorite part was making the slime. The children also gave the librarians suggestions for future pre-teen programs and events. The librarians had a book raffle and my daughter won a neat book titled, The Lost Hero. It's supposed to be a great book series so I can't wait to hear Alyssa's feedback.  

I only took a few shots, but I wanted to share them with you. I also want to encourage you to contact YOUR local library to find out what kid events are available to your children.



No comments:

Post a Comment