Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Year's Goal Writing Project

I found a great free elementary writing project complete with helpful hints, pattern templates, photo images, and directions at Glyph Girls. Visit Teachers Pay Teachers to grab your copy of this activity. It took much longer than I expected, but Alyssa really enjoyed creating it and setting her 2014 goals for the year. I think the project is adorable! Let me know if you complete this writing project and be sure to thank Glyph Girls. 

Glyph Girls, Thank you for sharing this free printable with us all!
We thoroughly enjoyed making this creation.

I will link this post up at the Show-and-Share SaturdayShare It Saturday, and Mama to 5 Learn and Link.
I Can Teach My ChildTeach Beside Me


I hope you enjoyed visiting A Learning Journey today. Stop by again real soon. 

God bless,
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment