Friday, December 10, 2010

     This week has been interesting for us!  I have been trying to win a kitchen for my niece and nephew ALL week but haven't had any luck yet.  I REALLY wanted to do something special for them.  I guess I will keep trying as long as the opportunities arise.
     We are still doing preschool (tot school) but I haven't figured out what I am going to do about not being able to post our weekly adventures without pictures.  I feel like photos really make a blog.
     Anyways, we may be getting an offer on our house tomorrow.  It has been on the market for almost a year and a half (with few viewings).  This means that the rest of this month might be spent organizing and packing.  We are VERY grateful that we have an interested buyer and hopeful that they will make a reasonable offer.  Please pray for us. We know that if they are the right buyers then God will make it happen when the time is right.  This is the first year that we have most of our Christmas shopping done ahead of time ... we started to wrap presents ... and the tree is decorated.  Funny how things work!  The couple asked us if we could be out before Christmas.  If it is meant to be then yes, but we have a lot of STUFF that I need to organize and go through before a move.  I just got done telling my husband that this was going to be our big project for the next two months.  Oh and of course we have no plan as to where we would stay right now.
     I hope you are all doing well!
Happy Holidays,
Tracey M.      

1 comment:

  1. Start posting though Windows Live Writer! Its free and uses a different photo storage than blogger so you can start fresh with them. I love posting with it. http://windowslivewriter.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!D85741BB5E0BE8AA!174.entry. And the posts go right to your same blogger blog, so no need to change your URL or anything! Noone will know theres a difference.

    ReplyDelete