Sunday, November 20, 2016

Happy Birthday Alyssa!

My baby girl is growing up so quickly. Yesterday she turned 9 years old. Happy Birthday Alyssa! The years are flying by. She is an exceptional young lady and I can't wait to see what God has planned for her future.

She was at her father's this weekend so I spent two hours with her in town. I took her out to eat at Fazoli's, because she doesn't get to eat there often. She decided to order an adult meal. We went window shopping and hung out after the meal. She bought a coloring book to use during Thanksgiving break. It was great seeing her for a couple hours! Her smile brightened up my evening! I brought her one of her favorite dessert treats (mini macaroons), a huge birthday balloon, and a beautiful red rose.
Tortellini Alfredo with Meatballs
Saying Goodbye
First Birthday
Look at that it's the Same BIG Smile :)





No comments:

Post a Comment