Saturday, December 9, 2017

Holiday Elf is Back!

There are so many wonderful things happening this year. It snowed for the first time in a long time in Texas. My daughter FINALLY had a snowball fight with me and the neighborhood. We took a winter walk together to view the lights as we played in the snow. Here is a picture of the front yard the next morning. The snow quickly melted away by mid-afternoon.

We also had a special visitor arrive. Our Elf on the Shelf, Faith, came to the house. The first day she spread shreds of paper across the house leading to the Christmas tree where she was hiding in a decorative Christmas box with a sign saying, "I'm Back!" My daughter was thrilled to see that she returned and helped clean up the mess.
Here is another prank she recently played on Alyssa. My daughter woke up and ran to the bathroom only to find . . . 

Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? 
Share your Elf actions or deeds in the comment section. 

I will link this post up at Blogging Through the Alphabet Linky. H is the letter of the week so come join the fun and link up your post. I will also link this post up at the Homeschool Blog Link Up.
Building Character Round Up {and Weekly Homeschool Link UP}

2 comments:

  1. Glad that you have a fun holiday tradition that your daughter enjoys! Fun! - Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the snow in the yard - it looks like icing on a gingerbread house!
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete