Friday, January 27, 2012

I FINALLY joined Pinterest!

I have been wanting to join Pinterest for quite some time now and I finally took the time to join today.  I am so excited about organizing all the awesome activities that I find online ... I only wish I had time to create them all.  I spend so much time searching the internet and couldn't manage to keep track of the ideas in an organized manner.  I can already say that I LOVE Pinterest and this may be just what I need to get this part of my life organized.  If you haven't joined or heard about it - check it out soon!  I have so many little post-its around my desk with website information.  Hopefully, this will be the way for me to organize everything that interests me in one spot.  Time to throw away all these distracting and cluttering notes! Hey, that means I can also delete several bookmark folders on my Mac too.  I just started pinning but please follow me and check back often.  Thank you to Carisa at 1+1+1=1 for introducing Pinterest to me.   
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment