Saturday, September 12, 2015

Random Five on Friday: Full of Gratitude

Well, I can't believe another week has gone by. Whew! Where did the time go? This is what is on my mind this week.

1.) We unpacked a BUNCH of boxes and filled the house with even more empty boxes. Unfortunately, I have many many more boxes in storage. I am not sure where everything will go yet. I still need to write thank you notes for the help I received when moving which was an absolute blessing.  

2.) I finally decided to use my brand new washer and it didn't work. Thankfully, a repair man diligently fixed the problem and I am currently washing a load. Hoping it will complete the cycle.

3.) Super excited about my new flowerbed scheduled for Monday. The flowers originally put in were dying.

4.) Grateful for the hard working repair men that have made touch-ups to the house so quickly.

5.) I am learning many new things this month about teaching with technology. I look forward to a fabulous school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment