Saturday, September 19, 2015

Random Five on Friday: Sept. 18th

It has been a very interesting week.

1.) I remembered how much I LOVED rollerblading so I pulled out the skates from the garage. The last time I went rollerblading was over 8 years ago. I forgot just how much fun it was, but I knew sooner or later I would fall. I leaned my toe forward to stop instead of on my back heel. Big mistake. Leg and wrist bruised. The bruise on my  leg is about the size of the palm of my hand. Hurting.  The shiny that you see is Beeyoutiful's Ow-Ease. I reviewed a tube of this amazing product years ago. thankfully, I had a little leftover. Hopefully, it'll help again. Here is a link to my Beeyoutiful review. The products I reviewed were outstanding! If I had the extra money right now, then I would immediately purchase the Berry Well and Ow-Ease. 
 
2.) I posted my review for Super Teacher Worksheets this week. There are a variety of fantastic resources to use and we've truly enjoyed adding them to our homeschool schedule. Read my Super Teacher Worksheets (STW) review to hear about our favorite activities.

3.) My daughter, Alyssa, hasn't been able to read a chapter book in awhile, because we've been packing and moving. We unpacked MANY chapter books and she reread the book, Flat Stanley. It was an oldie but a goodie. She also completed a STW unit in one day!  

4.) I still have A LOT of empty boxes cluttering my home. I really need to get rid of them soon. Must find time!  

5.) Alyssa started her new Math-U-See curriculum a couple weeks ago. The fraction inserts definitely caught her interest. She's building, writing, and saying fractions. The first part of the curricula is a review and introduction for her, but I am sure the Epsilon scope and sequence will prove to be somewhat challenging this year.  

Have a great weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment