Goals This Week
- I am reviewing products for the Schoolhouse Review Crew. I will use Map Trek at least three times on our camping trip. Most of the items that I am currently reviewing are software or subscription items that I am unable to take with us since I won't have a computer.
- We will complete a few Math, Bible, Reading, Geography, and Spanish lessons this week.
- I will write my camping post during vacation and take photographs for the Schoolhouse Blog Cruise.
- We will read from the Bible as a family every morning.
- I received my Child Training Bible yesterday. I will assemble and use it during our vacation as both a resource for discipline issues and character study.
- I will return library books before we leave so that I will NOT accrue unnecessary late fees.
- Clean and prepare the house in case there are any showings. I need to organize Alyssa's toy room better. The house goes on the market today.
- I will schedule and plan my July blog posts. I will aim to blog daily or at least three times a week.
- I will work on reviews in written form.
- I will read many books aloud with my daughter.
- I hope to RELAX a bit on this vacation. This week has been very hectic and stressful for our family. Tension and emotions are high. We had a close friend pass away and a ton of house projects that needed to be done before the professional shots were taken on Saturday.
- I will spend some quality time with my husband and daughter.
- I will start writing at least 5 goals for next week and several categorized goals for the entire month of July.
- I will start reading for personal enjoyment this week. I have two books I have been wanting to read.
I'm linking my Goal Planning Monday post with others at Real Life Unscripted. Feel free to click below to join us!