Thursday, April 18, 2013

I HAVE A BLOG BUTTON NOW!

Thank you so much Marcy for creating my blog button and guiding me through the process. I really appreciate all of your help! All of the design credit goes to her - she was very generous with her time. I am a follower of Marcy's Ben and Me blog. I love reading her posts and participating in Blogging Through the Alphabet. We are covering the "Letter E" this week if you would like to participate. You should definitely check out her blog if you get a chance. You won't be disappointed.

I do plan to eventually create my own header and hope to create blog buttons for future projects. As for now, I will focus on packing and surviving our upcoming move. Please grab my blog button and share it with others on your blog if you have a collection. I would really appreciate it! I have been blogging since 2009 and haven't ever had a blog button. Yahoo! THANK YOU MARCY!

God bless,
Tracey
A Learning Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment