Construction Paper (All Colors)
- Taped in the Bathroom
- Written on the Mirror with Washable Markers
- Floating Love Notes from the Ceiling
- Scattered on the Bed
- Stuffed in the Mailbox
- Mailed in a Boxed Package
- Dinner Table (Any Meal)
- Posted on Any Door or Wall
- Jarred Hearts
- Lunchbox Surprise
- Lawn Hearts
- Porch Sidewalk Chalk Hearts
- Inside the Car (As Seen Below)
Any other suggestions?
See my Heart Attack Pinterest Board for additional ideas.
So what are you waiting for . . . start cutting!
I will link this post up at Titus 2 Tuesday #142, Home to House Linky Party #104, Hip Homeschool Mom Hop, and at Modest Mom Link Up. Come join the fun!