Tuesday, May 15, 2012

5 Days of ... Blog Hop Announcement

I was recently selected to be part of The Old Schoolhouse Review Crew ...  God has answered yet another one of my prayers.  I can't tell you how excited I am about joining this team of prestigious women.  Okay ... I AM SO SO EXCITED!  There I did it!  I will have the opportunity along with other Crew members to review homeschool curriculum and resources.  Go to the TOS blog to see a list of vendors on board this year.  I can't wait to find out what Alyssa and I will be reviewing first.  I just wanted to send a special thank you out to Kate and Marcy from the bottom of my heart.  I REALLY appreciate this opportunity!  I look forward to a wonderful year of reviewing products and building new friendships while sharing ideas.


Big Announcement!
The 5 Days of ... Blog Hop started yesterday!!!!  Sixty-five TOS reviewers will write every single day on their blog for five days about a particular theme or topic.  Some of  the topics covered include organization, living math, living history, classical education, living books, math games, and so much more.  I am sure that you won't want to miss this event and you will most likely find something worth reading.  Unfortunately, since I was recently added to the team I missed the deadline to participate.  It sounds like so much fun and something to consider for the future if TOS decides to do it again.  Just because I missed the opportunity to write for the 5 Days Blog Hop doesn't mean I can't read all of the wonderful posts written by these lovely ladies.  I have already been to several blogs reading topics of interest.  This event will continue until May 18th.  You have got to check it out!  Please click on the above TOS Crew blog link to see the post where all the blog links are available.

2 comments: