Sunday, December 23, 2012

Scripture Memory System Card FREEBIE

With my whole heart I seek You; let me not wander from Your commandments! I have stored up Your word in my heart, that I might not sin against You." (Psalm 119 10-11)

A few days ago I opened my e-mail messages only to receive a special Christmas gift to us all from Simply Charlotte Mason's website. This website has been one of my favorites for soooo long. All of the necessary information is at the link provided including details on how to create your own Scripture Memory System. We love our Scripture Memory System but we have only a few verses because my dreaded handwriting. My five year old daughter, Alyssa, did help by writing a few verses on notecards for our family to use during our Bible studies. This is outstandingly wonderful ... 12 packs of verse cards each containing approximately 50 verses in downloadable form. I thought for sure that they would be discounted for the holiday season, but I was totally shocked to find out that they were actually FREE. I am not sure how long they will be available as a FREE gift, but I recommend that you head on over to download your copy in either King James Version or English Standard Version. They are currently listed under Free Resources. I want to shout out a thank you to Simply Charlotte Mason for blessing our family with these cards. They make these so much easier in our household. My desire is for us to memorize the verses by heart and this definitely gives us a great start. This is the perfect time to read scripture and begin memorizing God's word by heart. I appreciate your kindness and generosity more than words can say! Click here for more FREE RESOURCES from Simply Charlotte Mason. Please share or pin this post for your friends. I already printed out the first set of verse cards! You can too!

My Simply Charlotte Mason Wish List 
Laying Down the Rails: Charlotte Mason's Habit Handbook
106 Days of Creation Studies
Outdoor Secrets and The Outdoor Secrets Companion
Hours in the Out-of-Doors: A Charlotte Mason Nature Study Handbook
Picture Study Portfolios
Jack's Insects
Language Arts: The Charlotte Mason Way

So, I have shared my wish list ... What item is top on your wish list?

God bless and Merry CHRISTmas, 
Tracey

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea, downloaded already, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you own a smartphone, why not adding Charlotte's memory verses and carrying them with you wherever you go? An app like Remember Me (for Android and iOS) just does the trick.

    ReplyDelete