Thursday, July 11, 2013

Summer Subscription Freebie: Discovery Education Streaming Plus

I received an e-mail from the Homeschool Buyers Coop the other morning that brought me soooo much happiness. I have been eyeing the Discovery Education Streaming Plus for years now (retailing for $375 annually). I wanted a subscription, but could never afford it even with the Homeschool Buyers Coop discount which is usually $199. I found out today that the paid subscription is currently ON SALE this month. The deal is amazing! The discount increases when more people purchase. Additionally, the Homeschool Buyers Coop members from the U.S. were offered a free summer subscription. I love the idea of trying things before buying so I immediately signed up just in case I am ever able to purchase this resource in the future. You do not have to purchase the program at the end of the subscription (the choice is yours) - the summer subscription is absolutely FREE. This resource is fantastically unbelievable!!! YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT IF INTERESTED!

Did you know that you can join the Homeschool Buyers Coop for FREE? Click here to read my post which contains links and information about the program. Please keep in mind the older deals have ended, but the main link will take you to the updated website. I have saved a lot of money making purchases through the HSBC since I joined. If you join through my link (pretty please), then I get SmartPoints which I use towards my daughter's homeschool curriculum, supplements, and elective course materials.

This summer subscription ends August 31st, 2013 therefore the sooner you sign-up and take advantage of the offer; the sooner you can access great video footage and content including but definitely not limited to the following resources: 
  • Liberty's Kids (History)
  • Science Investigations
  • Planet Earth
  • NEST Animated Hero Classics 
  • Elementary Spanish for Grades K-8th
  • Discovering Fine Arts
  • Discovering Math
  • Standard Deviants
  • Art Tango
  • Reading Rainbow
  • Rabbit Ear's Children Literature Collection
  • Weston Woods Animated Picture Books
  • Scholastic
  • The Magic School Bus (Science)
  • Lollipop Dragon
  • Pendemonium (Grammar)
  • The Number Crew
  • Math Monsters
  • BBC Worldwide
  • Discovery Channel
  • Animal Discovery Fun for Kids
  • Wild by Nature for Kids
And that's just the tip of the iceberg!!!!! Seriously.

Readily Available Links
Click here to read my post about the Homeschool Buyers Coop.
Click here to skip the free trial and purchase the program for only $187.50 or less depending on number of orders.


Disclaimer: 
I am not an affiliate for this company. This is not a review. I do receive 100 SmartPoints for any individual that joins the HSBC group or 500 Smartpoints if an individual purchases the product through my links. The following post is an unpaid mention for Discovery Education Streaming Plus available through the Homeschool Buyers Coop.   

I will link this post up at Three Boys and a Dog: Homeschool on the CheapFrugal Family 2013Montessori MondayHomeschool Freebie Fridays, and Raising Homemakers.
Montessori Monday 
 Frugal Family 2013 Homeschool FreeBEE Fridays

No comments:

Post a Comment