Friday, May 26, 2017

Four Suns With Four Faces

ArtAchieve is an online Art curriculum that we use in our homeschool. One of our absolute FAVORITE projects was the Four Suns With Four Faces from Level 1.

First, she did the warm-up grid drawings containing a variety of facial features.

Then, she watched the video and drew the sun using the step-by-step instructions and tips. 
Botton Drawing is Mine
I never had time to add color to it.

 Then, Alyssa started adding color using oil pastels which are one of her favorite art mediums.

She ended up creating 3 of these projects on the same day. 
Four Suns With Four Faces
Using Oil Pastels
Final Projects

I will link this post up at The Virtual Refrigerator Blog Hop. I will also link this post up at Blogging through the Alphabet. Check out all the great Letter "S" posts! Grab a beverage and enjoy blog hopping.

5 comments:

  1. All different eh? I like that creativity

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun. What a neat project. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the different suns! We reviewed a different level of ArtAchieve and missed the suns lesson altogether... now I wish we had. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful picture! I love ArtAchieve and the artwork the children make with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a cute project. I love how they are all so different, even when doing the same assignment over and over.

    ReplyDelete